Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Promoter is Minit Australia Pty Ltd ACN: 000 328 825, PO Box 3185, Kirrawee DC, NSW 2232 (‘the Promoter”).
2. Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents only, excluding directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its associated agencies, their employees and members of their immediate families. Participants must be over the age of 18 and provide evidence of this on collection of prize. Participants should be aware that a breach of this consent requirement will result in the participant being disqualified.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and personal details concerning the participants (including a participant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. The promotional periods are: 1st May 2016 to 31st March 2017.
5. To enter the promotion participants must (a) visit www.misterminit.com.au; (b) follow the links to the promotional page; and (c) enter the required details to enter the competition;
6. All opted in entries will receive a discount voucher to the value of 25% off the first $100 spend, maximum voucher value $25.00 to use at your next visit to Mister Minit, of the store chosen at the commencement of this survey. Vouchers are valid for three (3) months from the date of issue. For example, a) if your transaction is $90.00, your discount applied is 25% off $90.00.
b) If your transaction is $250.00 your discount applied is $25.00 off $250.00.
7. There is a total of 1 individual prizes to be won. Each of the 1 prize consists of Westfield or your local Shopping Centres Gift Card to the value of AUD$1000 to be awarded to the winner. The Westfield Gift Card will be awarded to the participant entered and named as part of the competition entry process.
8. The total prize pool is AUD$1000.00
9. One entry will be drawn during the period of 31st March, 2017 at 10.15 at the Minit Australia Pty ltd Support Office Shops trading as Mister Minit.. With the winning entry being the first entry randomly drawn. The winner will be contacted by email and will be announced on the Mister Minit webpage.
10. Prize will be awarded in the name of the winning entrant only. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to forfeit prize/s in the event of a participant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or not claiming a prize.
12. Any prize that remains unclaimed on 30th April, 2017 will become void and no correspondence will be entered into. No further winners will be announced.
13. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will be rejected. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry where it reasonably suspects that such entries are prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, any relevant law, or are otherwise deemed inappropriate. This is at the Promoter's absolute discretion and discussions will not be entered into.
14. Entries that are considered unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, contain objectionable content or are otherwise inappropriate will be deemed invalid and rejected. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to notify relevant authorities including law enforcement bodies and provide them with the objectionable entry and the participant's personal information.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
16. In entering the promotion, all participants assume all risk and responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from damage to property, computer viruses or other defects.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that participant invalid.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in connection with the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or participant; or (f) use of a prize.
21. This promotion is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winners. The winning entry being the first entry randomly drawn.
22. If requested by the Promoter, entrants and winners must participate in all promotional activity including publicity and photography in connection with the Promotion, free of charge, and consent to the Promoter and its associated companies and agencies using their name and image in any promotional material in connection with the Promotion. The Promoter may publish the name of winners on their website and in customer newsletters. By entering this Promotion, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
23. Any costs incurred by the entrants associated with entry into the Promotion are the sole responsibility of the entrant.
Mister Minit allows you to view, copy, print and distribute the documents, pictures, related graphics and other materials published by Minit Australia Pty Ltd on this website, provided that:
The use is for non-commercial purposes only.
The documents, pictures or related graphics available from this site are not changed in any way.
As a user of our website, you agree not to reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or otherwise use any material from this website without the express prior written consent of Minit Australia Pty Ltd.
Specials and Offers and Instore Coupons
Specials cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
Not Redeemable for cash
Only to be used according to offer stated